Individuals who wish to appeal a parking citation must do so within seven (7) business days of date of issuance, or the right to appeal is forfeited. Due to Covid-19, at this time, all parking appeals must be submitted by visiting https://deweybeach.T2hosted.com and completing an online appeal form. No parking appeals will be heard in person before the judge in Alderman Court 36 until further notice.
Parking Ticket Payments:
- Payments are due immediately upon receipt of citation. To make a payment online visit https://deweybeach.T2hosted.com
- Payments can be mailed or made in person at the Town of Dewey Beach Parking Department located at 1505 Coastal Highway, Dewey Beach, DE. 19971.
- Parking Department hours of operation May 15- September 15:
- Monday thru Wednesday 10:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
- Thursday & Friday - 10:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
- Saturday- Closed
- Sunday- Closed
- Closed on Monday, May 28, 2018 (Memorial Day)
- Closed on Thursday, July 4, 2018 (Independence Day)
Questions: Please Call (302) 227-6170 during normal business hours. To pay your citation or appeal your citation online please read the back of your citation for options.
Parking Ticket Appeals:
- Individuals who wish to appeal a citation must do so within seven (7) business days of date of issuance, or the right to appeal is forfeited. Appeals may be submitted in one of two ways: either online by visiting https://deweybeach.T2hosted.com and completing an online appeal form,
For information regarding Alderman Court 36, please click HERE.
- Vehicles may be towed or booted at the owners expense for illegal parking and/or outstanding citation balances.
If you have any questions please call Dewey Beach Parking and Code Enforcement: 302-227-6170