Parking Ticket Payments:
- Payments are due immediately upon receipt of citation. To make a payment online visit https://deweybeach.T2hosted.com
- Payments can be mailed or made in person at the Town of Dewey Beach Parking Department located at 1505 Coastal Highway, Dewey Beach, DE. 19971.
- Parking Department hours of operation May 15- September 15:
- Monday thru Saturday 10:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
- Sunday- Closed
- Closed on Monday, May 28, 2018 (Memorial Day)
- Closed on Wednesday, July 4, 2018 (July 4th)
Parking Ticket Appeals:
- Individuals who wish to appeal a citation must do so within seven (7) business days of date of issuance, or the right to appeal is forfeited. Appeals may be submitted in one of two ways: either online by visiting https://deweybeach.T2hosted.com and completing an online appeal form, or by appearing in person at the Alderman court 36: 105 Rodney Avenue, Dewey Beach, DE 19971.
- Vehicles may be towed or booted at the owners expense for illegal parking and/or outstanding citation balances.
If you have any questions please call Dewey Beach Parking and Code Enforcement: 302-227-6170
For information regarding Alderman Court 36, please click HERE.