Town Manager Search Committee
|Chair: Karen Kruger||Contact Me.|
|Jimmy O'Conor||Contact Me.|
|Steve Montgomery||Contact Me.|
|Dell Tush||Contact Me.|
|Dave Davis||Contact Me.|
|Commissioner Liaison: Paul Bauer||Contact Me.|
Purpose/Focus: To research, discuss, develop and advise the Commissioners as to
- With initial input from Commissioners, the committee will investigate possible salary range and qualifications for position and make a recommendation to the Commissioners
- The Committee will investigate all available companies and recommend 2 or 3 "headhunter" companies with knowledge specific to town manager type positions - Commissioners would then select a company with committee's recommendations in mind.
- Once the selected company has interviewed all possible candidates, they should forward 3 to 5 top candidates to the committee.
- In addition, the committee should collect and review resumes that are sent to the town.
- The committee should then interview and rank all recommended candidates and forward the top three (with rankings) to be interviewed and evaluated by the Commissioners.
- Commissioners would then make final decision on hiring of successful candidate.